Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pointless Stuff

Have you seen the new show Modern Family yet?

No?

Well, you're missing out on some funny stuff.

I suggest you watch.

It's probably the best new show of the new tv season.

------------------------

A couple of weeks ago I got a blast from the past. A girl I used to work with when The Spouse and I lived in New Orleans called. They had just retired, bought a motor home *and by motor home I mean a house disguised as a bus* and would be up in our neck of the woods. So we met up with them Tuesday night for a couple beers and food. Blew me away when I heard that deep southern accent on the phone.

-------------
The leaves are changing and there's a bit of a nip in the air. And there's Christmas stuff in stores already. It's not even Halloween yet!!!

--------------

that's all for now

No comments: