Wednesday, July 01, 2009

You'd Think....

...that since I've been off all week....(we're closed...one week every year at 4th of July) that I'd have tons of time to post. But no....I've been off doing stuff. Mostly wedding stuff. I believe I have everything checked off my list, so now I'm good with that.

Every morning, I've been waking up a little later. Except for Monday of course, when The Spouse woke me up at the usual time, forgetting that I didnt have to get up. This morning, I rolled over and it was 9:45. I cant remember the last time I slept that late. AND, its rained pretty much every day this week. Yeah.

And, I havent had a Pepsi since Friday. Its just too easy having that fountain gun so close to me at work. My name is Peggy and I am a Pepsi-holic. Nothing beats an ice cold one in a can. Yes, it must be in a can...none of that 2 litre or plastic bottle stuff for me. And it was the absolute bestest when it came in glass bottles. Remember those? What I wouldn't give.... Now that I'm rambling about it, I'm probably gonna have to buy some when I head to the grocery this afternoon.

But I can't leave now....Doug is here installing the bar on the porch. Film at 11.

No comments: