Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Green Green Grass Of Home

We have green-ness! I guess all that rain over the last week was good for something. The seed is beginning to sprout.
Stucco guy finished up on Friday and I spent all of Sunday painting. Looks really really nice. The Spouse is just loving it also. He was a bit concerned about the whole stucco thing, but he absolutely loves it now. Dude...always trust my vision, ok?

I dragged up some of the old crusty chairs and a couple of tables from the basement and we've been sitting out there. A LOT! The Offspring and I were out last night for hours. I'm very pleased.

All thats left to be done is the ceiling and the new front door. Oh, and the bar. Doug's off on another job right now and we've been demoted to 'rainy day' work status. Which, I guess, is ok. Not really, but what are you gonna do? He promised that all would be done by the end of the month.

I'm very well pleased with the whole project. Thinking about posting it on "Rate My Space" on HGTV.com. Wouldn't it be cool if we were an inspiration room for someone and then got on the show????

No comments: