Wednesday, July 29, 2009

When We Last Left Our Story....

...construction on The Project was just being completed. Its been most enjoyable. I'm spending every free minute being out there. That pretty much explains why I havent posted in a while. Well, that and the fact that we're working wicked crazy hours.

Focus is now turned to The Wedding Details. Offspring #2 and the Fiancee take the big walk in 6 weeks. Invites are out and returns are coming back in. I'm not one to get all nervous and jerky about stuff, but I'm getting a little hinky here because everything is going way too smoothly. The way this summer, and I use the term 'summer' with full sarcasm, is going, odds are, its going to rain.....and considering that the affair is a PICNIC, in the OUTDOORS...perhaps that will be our crisis. I keep telling myself that the weather is the one thing I can't control, so I'm not going to stress about it. I also keep telling myself that Mother Nature will be a dear and bless us with a nice day....She's just getting the wet stuff out of the way for that weekend. Yeah...thats it.

No comments: