Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Independence Day!



The Spouse and I and 10 of our friends went to the Bison's Game/July 3rd Extravaganza last night. Good times, good times.



Too bad the Bisons lost....down 6-2 in the 9th and they come back to tie it, but lose it in the 13th. Yeah...thats right the 13th inning. It was kind of a long game.

The BPO played all their patriotic music and then the fireworks started.


I was a little diappointed in the fireworks....they werent as spectacular as in past years...I couldnt even get a decent photo of them. Well...I got a couple of so-so ones but we were sitting behind home plate, and we had that protective netting above us, so all the pics I took look like I took them from a camera in my knee while I was wearing fishnet hose. So I lifted the fireworks pic above from google images.

We did seem to enjoy quite a few of these....

No comments: