Saturday, March 03, 2007

Whatcha' mean its snowing by you? It's not snowing by me

Check out these incredible pictures. Mother Nature having a little fun with the city. I don't know who took these pictures, but as soon as I find out, they get credit for them. Thanks Nina for sending them to me.

For the geographically challenged....the body of water in the upper right quadrant is Lake Erie. The tallest building on the left that's being draped in the precipitation is the HSBC Tower. I'm pretty sure that highway on the lower right is the Kensington Expressway, The 33, if you will. I'm gonna take a guess and say that these were taken from a helicopter or airplane, judging the different angle this one was taken from. Imagine driving down the I-90, *which you cant see in this pic...it runs along the lake shore*. One minute it's all sunny and stuff, gorgeous day for a ride then BAM!!! right into a wall of whitestuff. Crazy....just crazy.

No comments: