A couple of things....
Lots and LOTS of beer mixed with 20-ish testosterone is not a good combination. The after party almost got out of control. I spent a good hour trying to get a jump on the clean up....3 big bags of garbage and a couple bags of beer cans. I went upstairs about 10:30, just to get 10 minutes of quiet time because I was starting to get annoyed with the young bucks. Woke up at 4:30 am. My 10 minutes turned into 6 hours. The Spouse and The Offspring cleaned up the rest of the mess.
Nineteen 30 pack of beer were consumed at the house. UnFREAKIN'believable.
I want to thank the following people......
- Judge Tim Walker. Anyone who quotes Dr. Seuss and Green Eggs and Ham during an exchanage of vows is alright in my book.
- Annette Szcymanski at Shelly's Flowers. The floral arrangements were stunningly perfect.
- Jim Weldy of "The Boys of Summer" for the perfect music
- Donna Ilecki for the culinary masterpiece that was The Cake
- Dave Wozniak, our brilliant photographer and friend.
- Joseph's Country Manor for their wonderful venue.
- Lee Nowicki who made the bride's dress and then delivered it as a wedding present.
- And last but certainly not least....Mother Nature herself for probably the nicest day of the year.