Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ACK!!!

Seems I've got a bit of a bug in the computer.

Adelphia...or Time Warner, I suppose...actually TURNED OFF my internet!!! We were being investigated!!! Holy Crap!! I'm thinking to myself whilst talking to the customer service guy. Under investigation for what???? Apparently we've got a trojan horse and we're now...*gasp* SPAMMERS!!!!

I'm in the process of cleaning up the gizzards of the 'puter now. There is however, a good chance I'm gonna have to take her in and have her professionally cleaned out. Here's hoping I can get everything. The CS guy turned my connection back on 'conditionally'. It could be turned off in 24 hours if the 'malicious activity' continues. That means I didnt get all the crap out. There's $150 I really dont want to spend.

No comments: