Friday, April 13, 2007

The C-O-C

So....went to the game last night. Big win..as they all are from here on out. I'm loving every minute of it. Feeling quite COC ..... Cautiously Optimistic Confidence. I'm loving every minute of that too.

I'm not really reading the message boards too much right now....I can't stand all those pessimists predicting gloom and doom. I don't do gloom and doom. Enjoy the ride..you dont know when you're gonna experience this again. I've been watching this team since 1970...some of the fondest memories of my dad are from watching games..or even better listening on the radio....but anyway...where was I? Yeah...enjoy this ride...no matter the ending. It's been a great year to be a Sabres fan.

Well.. I just put in 12 hour day. Sleep is where its at right now. I tend to ramble when I'm tired.

No comments: